Right Hemisphere is the standard for Visual Enterprise solutions. The company's software and solutions help Global 1,000 manufacturers to optimize their mission critical business processes such as engineering, manufacturing, service and support, training and sales and marketing.
What a few of our customers do with our solutions:
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation uses Right Hemisphere to accelerate several product development and launch processes, automating the creation of lightweight 3D product graphics for key functional teams and suppliers to reference and leverage in their own work, saving critical development time and expense for their programs.
Joy Mining Machinery, the world's leading provider of mining equipment and services, uses Right Hemisphere to automate and streamline the production of its technical support publications such as maintenance training and technical service manuals. Right Hemisphere allows Joy's technical publications group to develop on-demand, interactive content for troubleshooting guides and training classes.
Spirit Aerosystems, the world's largest supplier of commercial airplane assemblies and components, used Right Hemisphere to generate animated, visual work instructions, which aid shop floor personnel building fuselages in Spirit's manufacturing facilities.
A-Dec, one of the world's largest dental equipment manufacturers, was able to eliminate manual steps in its illustration process and dramatically cut quote and order confirmation time. Right Hemisphere's software also allowed A-dec to automatically generating interactive 3D PDFs of its furniture orders, giving customers a more accurate visual representation of the furniture they ordered and a better overall customer experience.
These customers and hundreds more use Right Hemisphere to capitalize on existing investments in 3D CAD and multimedia communications, while replacing today's manual product communications processes.
Visual Enterprise Solutions deliver this by:
- Unifying visual product information with relevant business data readily available in corporate CAD, PLM, MES and ERP systems
- Continually synchronizing the information as changes occur
- Delivering Visual Product Intelligence to commonly used business documents, file formats and directly into business applications for secure downstream use anytime, anywhere.
Visual Product Intelligence:
- A unique data model
- Leverages and integrates information from engineering and business systems
- Automates and optimizes existing processes through a flexible process design application
- Provides comprehensive support for content and formats required to enable business processes beyond engineering
- Exclusively focused on solving the strategic issue of product information delivery beyond engineering
Why Visual Communications?
- Improves comprehension of complex ideas and tasks
- Provides clarity in process steps and procedures
- Reduces errors of interpretation
- Eliminates language barriers Benefits
- Productivity gains in resources with visual aids
- Lowered cost from improved throughput
- Higher quality with standardized processes
- Better decision making with more complete information
Aerospace and Defense
Automotive and Transportation
Energy and Utilities, Industrial Manufacturing & Medical Systems